- become exceptional in managing the team, joining a slam team, and balancing all my passions
- travel to more aesthetically pleasing places like Minnewaska, the Cafeteria, and Vassar
- listen carefully, listen a lot, listen vehemently
- balance my life, love life, academic life, social life, family life– all at the same damn time
- work out so much, write so much, watch Netflix so much–so that I can be sane
p.s. On Monday Joseph and I were talking about our goals for the upcoming semester and we are beyond excited to become sophomores with new positions/community involvement at SUNY New Paltz. I am looking forward to accomplishing them with new and familiar faces. So, here’s to making goals!