- It’s competitive, especially for the brand name, global companies
- It’s hard work even on an academic level
- It’s little sleep with pay you wouldn’t want to believe
- It’s dedication on resume, cover letter, applications, interviews, and practice
- It’s knowing your story angle along with a little bit of everything else
p.s. On Thursday, I went to a presentation about an organization called T. Howard that helps undergrad students in their sophomore year and beyond land internships in the media industry. I learned about the perks of being a part of the T. Howard foundation, and the hands-on, real-life experiences of individuals already in those fields who have been a part of this program. Now, I’m more than ready to give this opportunity a shot. So, here’s to what this media industry may bring!