- find out where the snack bar is!
- wake up early to get the most out of the daylight seeping in the pool and ocean blue
- eat as much as you can when you can at the buffet
- do excursions because they get you away from the routine
- don’t get guilted into buying things you don’t really want
- if something goes wrong, be thankful it’s not anything worse
- use your Polaroid -it’s not everyday that you can get your moment in print moments later, instantaneously
p.s. And that’s a wrap for our 5-day vacation in Punta, Cana! We have a little bit of summertime sadness, but are very happy we made this trip happen for each other. Here’s to the first of many vacations god willing, and here are some tips for vacation in general!